Topic #7310 | Report this topic

woooooohoooooooo !

Reply #82278 | Report this post

ps - someone knows there timezones extremely well

well done!

Reply #82279 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Knows the time zones extremely well and the web site address because its probably Erin posting the Happy Birthday message to herself..

Reply #82342 | Report this post

lisa  
Years ago

get a life annon. if you want to post something on hoops make it decent. loser!

Reply #82356 | Report this post

tyson  
Years ago

im with you lisa. obviously not a fan of erins so he/she may aswell keep her cheap ass comments to themselves. what a tool!! Must be crazy jealous of erin that for sure.

Reply #82358 | Report this post

lisa  
Years ago

exactly right why do people like to put crap on good sports people who work their butts off and sacrifice alot to be where they are today it is beyond me

Reply #82359 | Report this post

basketballer  
Years ago

happy 21st erin, u r a champion and i along with many others would love to wish you a happy birthday and all the success in the future. u r a star!!

Reply #82363 | Report this post

MACCA  
Years ago

Anon really... why be such an arse?
Do you really think that kid would get on this website and wish herself a Happy 21st birthday? What inspires such a cynical, nasty, negative reaction to a simple Happy 21st message?
I know Erin.. I know the family.. and I cant see why she would have to cop such ridicule. She gives everything to whatever she sets her heart on.. and yes she enjoys the limelight... but she is also one of the most humble and hard working athletes you would want to meet.
Erin is a great kid, deserves a lot of recognition for her oncourt success. Is it just jealousy that makes people so pety....
Its the old adage.. If you cant say something nice.. dont say anything at all... or place your name here.. let us all know what credentials you have to dump crap on someone that cant defend themselves.

Reply #82416 | Report this post

GJE  
Years ago

Well said Macca.....Erin has worked very hard to get where she is and is an excellent role model to young basketballers in our state.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN

We will be following your career with great enthusiasm

Reply #82441 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Whole heartedly agree with Macca.....and Happy Birthday Erin!!

Reply #82445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Happy birthday erin u champ!! i know every1 in SA is wishing the best for u over there in the USA...
make australia proud...
XoXoXo

Reply #82494 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754