Reply #83428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pecker women back to back

thats a long time between drinks

Reply #83444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

back to back, didn't they lose to north last night?

Reply #83445 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jodie Barratt, back in form, and ably backed up strong performances from Brooke Sidebottom, Lyndall Kwitawoski and Brooke Catherole. Good minutes again from a very tenanious Kayla Hardy and a sprained ankle for Sharna Breavington. Woodville were never headed and won by around 20. Jae Conn, quiet but once again fouled out, Louise Mclean strong once again, Centrals seemed tentative. They played much better against a stronger Sturt last week than they did today.

Maybe KB's tribunal trip did the job, Woodville playing focused basketball and looking like they should be long in the top four. Two many good players for Woodville to pick out too many individuals all players getting a run with Miller, Willis, McKay, Howland and Reeves playing for almost the last quarter. Ably led by capt Cameron Wilson they led comfortably by the first quarter after a very even first 6 minutes. leading at stages by 40 they never let up on a depleted lions side. No Reggie, no Wilkey, Hoffman is good pick up for the Lions but he needs to be more aggressive, faith in his own ability.

Reply #83446 | Report this post

damrob  
Years ago

Photos from todays game, Centrals v Woodville are now online at
www.damrob.com.au
or direct link
http://www.damrob.com.au/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6815

Reply #83449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

back to back - south then centrals my friend

Reply #83452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry - my bad - I thought they played south, centrals then north

I'll quit whilst in front now

Reply #83453 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:36 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754