Karch Karai
Years ago

Steve Leven - the next Shane Heal?

Article in Fox sports touts Leven as being the next Shane Heal. Leven himself says there is a bit of Shane in him, but is this a good thing? Do we need another Shane Heal or is one enough?

Topic #7428 | Report this topic

wolly  
Years ago

I wouldnt think anyone could ever be as cocky as Shane"The Hammer" Heal.

Hes one in a million

Reply #83565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the odds of another shane heal are more like 1 to infinity, he is the cockiest, self absorbed great australian player with absolutely no second thoughts about jacking it up from ANYWHERE

Reply #83572 | Report this post

Rabbit  
Years ago

I believe that Steve Leven is more arrogant than Shane Heal could ever hope to have been.

The guy actually believed his US performances deserved to get him an invite to be part of the last Olympic team despite the fact that there was/is a solid clutch of Aussies in the NCAA doing considerably better.

An article about Leven:
http://www.casperstartribune.net/articles/2005/01/02/sports/2eead12462956e5e87256f7d000ce553.txt

Reply #83923 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Is arrogance directly correlated to the distance between performance and talk?

Heal is arrogant, but international level performances and house hold name.

Leven is arrogant, but really hasn't achieved anything of much note.

So who is more arrogant?

Reply #84110 | Report this post

Bec  
Years ago

Listen I know that you may think Steve has an attitude problem but thats only because you don't know him so don't judge a book by its cover. He is an exerllent basketballer.

Reply #184684 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:22 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754