guy1
Years ago

Best 2nd Yr & Best Rookie u/18 2004

who you reckon is the best 1st and 2nd yr in 2004?

Topic #744 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

chick --> lisa scaglia

chick rookie ----> abby bishop

Reply #7903 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

did u chose those 2 players because they made the gems camp..
there are other players... be creative

Reply #7905 | Report this post

its over now..  
Years ago

u kidding me!
Scaglia is SO overrated.
In district what has she done this year!!!!!!

Reply #7906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Other than the lisa and abby... id probably pick...

best ->tara robinson (fvile) OR
lisa coleman (west)

rookie -> Nikki Martin (north)??

Reply #7907 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

Wat about the guys?

Reply #7908 | Report this post

its over now..  
Years ago

for they guys i would say

best - Joe Ingles

rookie - Chris Molitor

Reply #7911 | Report this post

Boostin'  
Years ago

J - Russo got game
Mini me from centrals

Reply #7914 | Report this post

Hangtime  
Years ago

what bout teams for next year?
who will be the gun players and gun teams?

Reply #8012 | Report this post

hiphopball  
Years ago

Noarlunga and forrestville. Forrestville are always guns, harri, shannon, matt d, trent, jarrad, they contend all good palyers. Noaurlunga have ben and phil, some vic dude and nto to mention jamal from south, good move from him, good player to a good club! whats ur opinions?

Reply #8014 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

NOTE: Forestville has ONE 'r'
;)

Reply #8015 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

who?????

Reply #8016 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

Sturt always do well as 2nd year 18's. However with dodman in canberra, we wont be as dominant. Also a few players have quit etc, leaving spaces for first years.
The vic dude? you mean Sam? yeah, first year though, but he'll be helpful..
Gun players=jacko from sturt...what a beast

Reply #8019 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

woodville?

Reply #8073 | Report this post

Anonymus  
Years ago

i reckon that the 3 people from the norlunga team in 2005 will be huge stand outs phil brown, ben scott and jamal. Jamal is probablly one of the most under rated players in a long time. But this year they are a certain top 3

Reply #8077 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

yeah the guy from southern who is apparently from victoria, thats sam hemmings, i think thats his name. lived here until about 1998/99, then left for victoria. younger brother of southern women's player ali hemmings.

Reply #8085 | Report this post

indiana  
Years ago

another useless piece of information 'basman'. you sure about his name yet? seriously...

Reply #8095 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

another useless piece of information 'indiana'. have u got any valid points for this forum? seriously...

Reply #8101 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

yeah his name is Sam Hemmings -state vic country captain 04. Used to play for tigers, and despite the efforts of several of the SA 16 state boys, he has returned to "his boys"

Reply #8149 | Report this post

nothing  
Years ago

there has been so much talk bout sam hemmings... but what has he done so far? dont pump people up to what they might not be able to do. jamal is under-rated for a reason

Reply #8169 | Report this post

Zac Fisher  
Years ago

i agree about hemmings but he was at the sasi camp and i thought he did alright, he'll be a good player for southern and as a second yr id think he'd fair dominate almost. also, Jamals a top bloke and good player. who are you "nothing"?

Reply #9325 | Report this post

yeah  
Years ago

Zac

I totally agree with you, sam will prove him self and who ever has watched jamal play he is great. Maybe he did not have a great season as a first year in div 1 but he did prove himself.

Reply #9363 | Report this post

Fabio  
Years ago

Zac,

Has your cramp gone yet?

Reply #9383 | Report this post

Zac Fisher  
Years ago

haha im fine now Fabio, who are u, i'm assuming u were at sasi camp, have a good laugh did ya? it was the worst cramp iv'e ever experienced!

Reply #9391 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

how can u say jamal has game, sure hes strong ill give him that but u also gotta have game to back it up. also he has gone from a terrible club to a worst club

Reply #11660 | Report this post

Lev Makaev  
Years ago

Ive been watching Jamal and playing against him for years and i know hes got game, i don't play at the same club but ive tried out for state with him and Ti camps. Hes got a clever basketball mind and uses his size well. Ill be interested to see how he performs in the new team.

Reply #14073 | Report this post

delicatesen  
Years ago

Yes very true, i have seen him play a couple of times and he looks like a good player.

Reply #14130 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754