Isaac
Years ago

Darren Ng is Hungry...

» Ng hungry for return to Sixers
By ZAC MILBANK

DARREN Ng is hungry, but food is the furthest thing from his mind.

After spending last season concentrating on his medical studies, Ng has worked up a major hunger to establish himself with the Adelaide 36ers.

"It's obviously very tough to watch the games and know you're not a part of it," Ng, who played 63 games for the Sixers between 2002 and 2005, said.

"I think the year off has really worked up my hunger for basketball again and playing in the NBL, so I'm looking forward to this season immensely."

Topic #7467 | Report this topic

Sawmeinhalf  
Years ago

oh, special wonton soup for you!

Reply #83930 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

He says he has gained 5kgs. I would love to know where.

Reply #83991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He should be hungry, FOOD HUNGRY!

Reply #83999 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Im a fan, i think he will do well and be aggressive this time. The talk about him around the country is quite funny, NO ONE rates him. I continually back him and defend him cos ive played against him and been lit up by him. He is in a rare section of players who are officially undersized but can match up and be effective, good luck mate.

Reply #84013 | Report this post

no-one rates him??? hmmm i spose i can see y... i love him... trademark near buzzer beater shooter after playing on the bench the whole game... hows that for nerves of steel! n being the skinny lil bugger he is... :oP hes a gun! bulk up n could be HUGELY successful!

Reply #84098 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:03 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754