skip
Years ago

Perth sign Justin Brown

Just announced on NBL.com.au

Brown who has played in the US college circuit with the University of Connecticut as well as the European (Italy and Germany) and Chinese leagues was finally convinced to stay home in Perth and join the team he admired as a kid.

Thats two very big players in him and Rodgers.

Topic #7469 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Brown is 7 foot by the way.

Reply #83954 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

You are assuming Rogers will get on the court this year? With his injuries I would not assume that!

Reply #83961 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Rogers has been posting some solid numbers during the off-season - of course, he might get injured still.

Reply #83962 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I sense almost an optimism in your tone there Isaac? to the second part of your post anyway ;P

Poor old Rogers ~

Reply #83972 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

apparently hes been to a few NBA try ouyts and is considered close to NBA standard.

Reply #83975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rogers or Justen Brown? I saw him play at ALBA Berlin and he did not look anywhere near an NBA player -Brown. Does anyone no how he did in other leagues?

Reply #83976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he is dominating W.A SBL league dropping 30 and 18 boards game, cats will be tough this year get another good import and watch out

Reply #84066 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Another good Import.......dont they have Bailey and Redhage?

Reply #84422 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Hey Fez,

How is the achilles injury coming along?

Reply #84434 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754