confused
Years ago

Me confused...what time is the sturt mens game

On the ABL tipping for Round 13 it says sturt men are playing at 8.15pm against North at Pasadena but on Sporting Pulse it says they are playing at 6.30pm?

Anyone know what time the game is?

Topic #7475 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I would expect that Sporting Pulse might be more accurate than the tipping comp with schedules, but maybe someone can confirm?

Reply #84046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah the guys are playing early this week. They need more time to frock up after the game and head out.

Reply #84050 | Report this post

jay  
Years ago

Do Not rely on Sporting Pulse for the correct time- check with BASA. Southern Tigers Under 20 Div 1 men turned up at Starplex last Friday night for a 9.15 game as per Sporting Pulse to fund that the game was scheduled for an earlier time and the opposition were going home. Obviously they were a little better informed!
What a waste of time coming from a fair distance the other side of the city for that!!! Not to mention the waste of petrol!!!

Reply #84059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#84059)
isn't that what Club Secretaries and Team Managers are for - finding out changes.

Reply #84065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jay - that was a load of shit .. we ( centrals ) wanted to Play at 9-15 Just came down the Umps Not wanting to do it in the end

Reply #84082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sayig your comment was a load of shit rather the situation in general..

Reply #84083 | Report this post

confused  
Years ago

Ok getting back on topic...what time is the game? my boyfriend doesn't even know..and he's playing!

Reply #84094 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Men 6:30pm
Women 8:30pm

Reply #84095 | Report this post

Huj Sonovabich  
Years ago

Good work stats boy

Reply #84096 | Report this post

Hendrix  
Years ago

Yea please don't rely on the times or venues on the tipping site.

The original schedules I got were what I entered but there's been so many changes... I just try and make sure the games and dates are somewhat correct

Reply #84100 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:26 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754