Yothu
Years ago

Where are the Sixers at the moment???

Can anyone feel me in on where the sixers are at the moment??? i heard they had gone to NZ and then have a squad game in Kadina?? is this true???

Topic #750 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Kadina Thursday/Friday. They go to NZ on Monday Tuesday. Then straight to Townsville from there.

Reply #7985 | Report this post

Yothu  
Years ago

Do you know who's going on the trip???

Reply #7989 | Report this post

red dog  
Years ago

or what airline they are travelling to NZ on??

Reply #7990 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Only know that Oscar hasn't gone to Kadina. Ignoring airline question because red dog has just as much chance of knowing as I do!

Reply #7991 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

The official NBL carrier is Qantas.

There have been some rumours circulating that the NBL have dropped Qantas in favour of Virgin Blue, but these are unsubstantiated.

Reply #7993 | Report this post

Richard  
Years ago

Once again Yogee, you are incorrect. Virgin will be flying the boys around this year! (At least the hosties are better looking)

Reply #8036 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I'm not saying the change hasnt happened, just that the NBL site does STILL have the Qantas logo up, and they haven't announed anything.

Reply #8041 | Report this post

red dog  
Years ago

thats why i asked about the airline. lets hope nbl have it right this time...as last time we switched to Ansett and they went kaput..Andrew sorry about raising ansett that 280 000 frequent flyer points lost still hurts. every time i check discount flights there is not much difference between virgin and qantas although suggestions are that virgin will be 40% cheaper to NBL and I am not suggesting virgin blue are in bad financial shape. btw the advertiser says oscar will travel and hamburger will go for nashy.

Reply #8048 | Report this post

Yothu  
Years ago

I heard that the 3 young boys went up and had a great game. There was a very stunned mullet in the team in Jason Williams when one of the young boys started ahead of him in the game????
Good to see phil and stare looking after the youth!!!

Reply #8300 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

would they now be flying home from nz

Reply #8527 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Flying to Townsville. Playing on Saturday night against the Crocs.

Reply #8549 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

ohk thanks

Reply #8552 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:46 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754