Anonymous
Years ago

NBA FINALS

whos gonna win? what are your predictions?

OH, and is it going to be on foxtel?

Topic #7505 | Report this topic

Sam  
Years ago

Heat in Six, D Wade MVP

Reply #84330 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Mavs in 6. Got the guns and younger legs.

Reply #84333 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Bite your tongue Kent, The Shaqfather and his young apprentice will win in 7. It should be a great series. It will be interesting to see how the heat stop the Diggler (i hope he grows a Larry Bird whispy moustache for the series).

Reply #84334 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Nutwork, you know that the daddy has a big load to carry.

Would like to see Payton get a ring, just feel that it is Dallas' time.

Interesting that only 2 players from both teams have ever been to the final dance before with Shaq the only one with jewelery.

Who stops Shaq? No one in the league can stop him. Who can stop Dirk? Only Dirk.

Wade v JET will be where it is won and lost.

Reply #84337 | Report this post

g  
Years ago

MIAMI in 7 games!!! Shaq and Wade are going to be too hard for the Mavs to stop i think

Reply #84349 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Heat in 6, Shaq for MVP

Reply #84353 | Report this post

Johnno  
Years ago

Heat in 5 Shaq MVP THE big diesel is on fire and wont be stopped by the likes of Dioop and Dampier.

Nowitztki needs to be controlled somehow though

Reply #84366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and as for my question on whether its gonna be shown on fox?

Reply #84372 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

It will be on ESPN starting Friday.

Reply #84373 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Im with Dr B.

Heat in 6, Shaq for MVP

Reply #84377 | Report this post

Huj Sonovabich  
Years ago

Miami in 4, Clean Sweep Baby

Reply #84379 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Man, its gonna be close!

I would love to see Dallas win, I just think the Heat are finally hitting their straps and Shaq is back dominating again.

So I say Heat in 6 also, Shaq MVP.

I must admit that last Heat series against the Pistons, Shaq is looking good, but is starting to look old. I think it is a fast downhill slide for him, maybe one year left in form.

If I was Wade I wouldn't sign an extension there, everyone will retire in two years!

Reply #84381 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Heat in 6, Shaq for finals MVP

Reply #84383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

walker and haslem will make it hard for dirk heat in 5!!!

Reply #84389 | Report this post

Years ago

Yea, Antoine Walker, real defensive force! Dallas in 7

Reply #84391 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

Heat in 6, Dallas in 6, Nowitzki to get 51 points in game 5.

Reply #84407 | Report this post

Elk  
Years ago

heat in 5, wade mvp for sure....

Reply #84413 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Dallas in 6.

Reply #84423 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Walker looks like hes had too many of Shaqs Donuts.

Reply #84425 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Sixers 33, what the hell does "Heat in 6, Dallas in 6" mean? Doeas that mean that if the series goes to 6, both teams will have played in 6 games?

If Dirk drops 51 in game 5, I'll change my alias to " Sixers33 is my Master and Lord."

Reply #84466 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

If it happens doc, I think you have to do away with the Ninjas Idea and become the "Sensational Supervising Sisters Of The Stunningly Smart Sixers33" and you have to let him join the Posse and become your leader.
or something like that....

Reply #84473 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

At this point, I'm not too worried. In an unrelated topic, in my footy tips I've tipped Port by 6 goals, and Hawthorn by 4 goals.

Reply #84478 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

I think heat based on a bit more age and experience (as well as diesel flash combo). Agree with Kent, would like to see Payton bow out a winner. Dirks time will come. Still gonna support the mavs though.

Reply #84524 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'm going Mavs on this one in 7 in a slight boil over. Shaq will have a good series, but I can see Dampier and Diop slowing him down a little. He'll still get his 20 odd points, but the Mavs have 12 fouls to give up without really impacting on their offensive game.

Darkhorse Mavs which could tip the balance are Harris and Van Horn. For some reason I think that Josh Howard will d-up on Wade and do a fairly good job on him defensively. Won't shut him down, but at least slow him down a bit. I can also see Wade having to use a fair bit of energy defensively keeping up with Terry and Howard.

Whilst they play different positions, Wade and Dirk cancel each other out (offensive wise), but if Terry steps up I'll take him over White Chocolate at the point.

If Miami come and play defensive and Shaq keeps out of foul trouble then they'll win in 6.

If the Mavs win I wonder how much cash Cuban will splash on a party and championship 'gifts'.

Dirk is untouchable for Finals MVP.

Reply #84607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Miami win Dirk won't get Finals MVP.

Reply #84615 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:31 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754