Cheezeburger
Years ago

Rees rated highly

i dont know about you but as a general big man myself who is built under the rees shadow i feel rees is a underated player. i mean it is farley and maher coming of off his big picks to hit there threes.he is a big player with a big pump fake that kills everyone.if only the big men today were playing as paul rees does today.

king of scap lives on...

Topic #755 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you mean as Rees used to play. Obviously you didnt see any of his games last year

Reply #8045 | Report this post

I don't think anyone saw Rees play last year....

Reply #8060 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

If Cooper can fill the shoes of Rees then Adelaide is set.

Rees has played a very major role for the Sixers and I see him now passing the experience on to Coop and, in tandem, playing that role that has worked so well - block up that centre and make the opposition big men work for it.

Reply #8175 | Report this post

sexual paul rees  
Years ago

Rees is all about the D. He's my idol, the big freeze, paul rees. you can't go wrong if you play paul rees defence

Reply #8191 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

rees is a qiuet achiver in my opinion

Reply #8655 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

rees is a big under rated player

Reply #16134 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:04 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754