Mr X
Years ago

Darius Miles pt2

Last night at the Woodville presentation there was a celebrity there and I was luck enough to be graced by his presence on my table! it was the one and only Zane Reeves. He got presented with a life membership 10 years at the club plaque. I have heard a rumour that he will be buying a "gangta" chain and hanging it off of that as his new BLING BLING.
I even got his autograph..... one of the best days of my life!

Go DARIUS MILES!

Topic #756 | Report this topic

No Trophy Love  
Years ago

Yeh i heard that rumour as well, i think he rushed off to zamels to get the chain attached straight after the presentation.

Other trophies to be awarded included a great girly glitter set for none other than Mr X

Reply #8050 | Report this post

Tibor  
Years ago

Zane must be the youngest life member in the world!!!

Reply #8058 | Report this post

Mr X  
Years ago

Nah seriously though congrats to Big Zaneo!
There was another award for Championship coach/smallest coach in league history to Craig Hains.

Reply #8063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no such award existed, WDBC spent all their money on keeping the glitter glittering, that they couldnt afford any championship coach awards.

long glitter the glitter

Reply #8158 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:46 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754