Tickle
Years ago

Pasadena updates?

Would be much appreciated.

I will lose my mojo if social basketball is shut down for too long.

Topic #7571 | Report this topic

how about updating the COURTS therers ducte tape on them

Reply #85015 | Report this post

oracle  
Years ago

eastern lowland -wher have you been

Reply #85016 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Whats going on at Pasadena?? any news??

Reply #85024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is shut down because it was made cheaply and now is falling apart. When it is repaired it will re-open. As for losing your 'mojo' "Tickle" i think that would be hard as you dont have a 'mojo' anyway.

Now will people stop asking about pas dog and maybe focus on repairing the s*#!hole

Reply #85028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well i heard that a light bulb fell down on to the stadium....eek fo all present

Reply #85035 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

PASADENA UPDATE.....

Matt Ryan isn't back yet!

Reply #85079 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Anonoymous 85035 you are a wise one. That and the rest of these post about pasadena were on here a while ago. Lets hope they get it right this time.

Reply #85098 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Anonoymous 85035 you are a wise one. That and the rest of these post about pasadena were on here a while ago. Lets hope they get it right this time.

Reply #85099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

matt - do you always talk about yourself in 3rd person? That seems a bit arrogant?

Reply #85120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've heard that social matches are still being played there?

Reply #85185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nothing is being played there. Pasadena students are not even allowed in the gym.

Reply #85202 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Matt pondered the question at hand: "Did Matt always refer to himself in the third person format?"

After more consideration of the above message, Matt replied with a firm "Yes, it does seem a bit arrogant".

However, did this worry Matt? "I would have to reply that question with a NEGATIVE answer!" Matt proclaimed!

Reply #85218 | Report this post

what a knob  
Years ago

You are a tool!!

Reply #85232 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:15 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754