skip
Years ago

36ers to Play Dragons in August

The Sixers will play the new South Dragons in a 2 game pre series in Hobart on August 25th & 26th.

The first game will be at Hobarts Aurora Stadium with the 2nd game at Davenport Stadium.

It will be the 2nd team to face the Dragons with the Taipans playing them a few days earlier in Melbourne.

More info at www.southdragons.com.au

Would be nice to see this info at adelaide36ers.com too tho.

Topic #7584 | Report this topic

Kev  
Years ago

Anyone keen to organise a group Hoops SA trip?

Reply #85160 | Report this post

Kingman  
Years ago

Have the 6ers started training yet, I noticed on the NBL web site the Kings have been training for 2 months, played a College team with there full squad minus imports and are now touring China. I see the Tigers are also touring China. Have they started training to early or are the 6ers just starting too late or with all these old guys they don't need to start to early because they may not make the end of the season.

What are other teams doing any word on who is training???

Thoughts??????

Reply #85168 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sydney are definitely training early. I don't think many other teams would be.

I'm pretty sure that the Sixers have always left their start until late July or August - certainly didn't hurt them last year when they got off to that flying start to the season.

Reply #85171 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

But then did lack of fitness get the beter of them later in the season Issac?

Reply #85173 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't think it was lack of fitness, I think it was lack of drive and desire. This year, Maher is the main risk if he's run too hard and long early on, but now they have Copeland, Hill and Ng to give him adequate rest.

Reply #85176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

id go on the trip!

Reply #85346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is on the same weekend as district grand finals. Why couldn't BASA of made it the week after?

Reply #85411 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:25 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754