damrob
Years ago

Sturt ABA games venue

This weekends ABA games scheduled for Pasadena will be played at Wayville.

Other Pasadena scheduled ABA games will be at Westminster

Topic #7602 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Due to the closure of Pasadena, please note the following changes to the program for the Central ABL.

Date Venue Home Away Women Men
17/06/2006 Wayville Sturt Vs Eastern 6:30pm 8:15pm
01/07/2006 Westminster Sturt Vs Southern 6:30pm 8:15pm
15/07/2006 Westminster Sturt Vs Woodville 6:30pm 8:15pm

Please note that in all three cases, Sturt have agreed that the women will play the first game, irrespective of what's on the original schedule, to avoid confusion.

Paul Arnott
Competitions Manager

Reply #85363 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Paul,

I see on the junior programme some games are scheduled at Blackwood. For those of us not in the know is a school or rec centre or something else. Do you have an address? Thanks

Reply #85364 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

I believe it is a recreation centre and the address I have found for it is: 1 Northcote Rd, Eden Hills

Reply #85366 | Report this post

BMG  
Years ago

As you are going up Shepherds Hill Road, there is an Apex park on the right hand side about half way up. Chuck a right in between the park and the servo, then a left will get you into the carpark.

Reply #85370 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Pardon my ignorance but where is Westminster?

Reply #85393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Westminster is near Marion and is one of the most prestigious High Schools in the State.Great facilities

Reply #85397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You'll find pretty comprehensive directions to the sports centre on the site, and some pics:
http://www.westminster.sa.edu.au/flash.asp

Reply #85408 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Thanks for that, High School are the key words I was looking for.

Reply #85414 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

isn't there no 24 sec clock at westminster?

Reply #85494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there are no holes in the floor at morphettvale stadium dead spots but no holes.karma is a good thing we still have 4 operational courts (oh bad luck for the person who went thru the floor I hope that they are ok)

Reply #85639 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:45 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754