Flip
Years ago

New Theme for Possie

We have had a change of thinking for this up coming season. Our idea of being the Darren Ng Ninjas has fallen through. We would like to hear your thoughts of being.....

The Ghosts Of Sixers Past. supporting players that never really made a name for themselves when they were sixers, Such as Jo Jo English and David Robinson.

Topic #7609 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Why the change of Heart on The Ng Ninjas Flip?
Too much fighting over who got to wear what colour headband?

What about

The Mahersters?
or
The Cooper Super Troopers

Reply #85496 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

on the topic of the Sixers' Super Groups, the Farley boys will be back this year too, which should be good... (I'm friends with a couple of the lads).

Any word on the Seals auditions skip?

Reply #85497 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Just some ideas, we all wanted the same colour. We were going with the Bring Back Matt Illman Club , but that fell through. Who would want to remember all the old crap sixers who never were fan favourites. we are doing it for them to make the reborn stars. We did it for Reesy, we can do it for them. .

P.S There will be a Paul Rees Possie reform for one night as West take on Woodville, Saturday night at Pt Adelaide. The Dr and I will be present, but not Toohy as he's off playing the Indian from the Village People.

Reply #85498 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Havn't heard a thing as of yet. Issac may know more than I tho. Last I heard (which was around March) was that there would most likely be Auditions around July, most likey around the same time as the Cheerleaders have theirs. But who knows? Things may change. New owners might not want like Seals. :-)

Reply #85499 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

I think you guys need to wear less clothing to match it with the cheerleaders. Maybe even have a Village People night yourselves and Toohy can be the Indian again

Reply #85500 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I think Bizzy was the only one of us that could pull off he skimpier outfit.

Speaking of Bizzy
HOT OFF THE PRESS
The Dreds are gone!

Reply #85501 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That almost needs its own thread. Almost...

Just in time for the cold weather too. Bizzy, what were you thinking?!

(BTW, unaware of anything re Seals.)

Reply #85502 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Bizzy with a Buzz cut?

Reply #85505 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

It's simple Flip....Touhy has shown you the way!
He's the Indian.
The Dr. can be the Construction Worker.
And you can't tell me you wouldn't love being the Leather Man with a big handle bar mo!!!

Then we can name the section where you stand the Village...and every game you can warm up the crowd with your version of YMCA!

GOLD!!!!!

Reply #85515 | Report this post

How about the Wheelers and Dealers?

You could rock up in pimped out Benzes and SUV's, and pass out free crack at half time!

Reply #85526 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I say stay with the Ninja theme and all wear different coloured headbands.

Just like the Wiggles.......

Reply #85528 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The we want James Pennington to become a Sixer Possie ... could bright the ladies back to basketball ?

Reply #85547 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

What about "The Nglles?"

Reply #85549 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

What about the Willy Wigglers!

Reply #85552 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I like the idea of the Wheelers and Dealers, but if Booga is still with the Seals there will be enough crack to go around for everyone.

Reply #85556 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Hey Doc.

Dont you remember? Booga Retired.

See this thread.

http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/6698/

Reply #85557 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

tell booga to get back - the seals must live on - maybe touhy could become a seal and the posse and seals be united under his the guidance of bonz and touhy
"a posse of seals" any think is is possiseal

Reply #85693 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754