TR
Years ago

Jordan buys into the Bobcats

Jordon has bought a share of my bobcats (god I hope to doesn't don a uniform). Back to his roots in North Carolina.

Here is the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2486172

Topic #7616 | Report this topic

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Good exposure, for my bobcats also. I actually support the no high schoolers in the draft rule now Jordans with the bobcats.

Reply #85533 | Report this post

kobe8  
Years ago

I know im going to sound like Yogee, but for god's sake can we get the greatest of all times name right.

JORDAN...! Well done MJ, very smart moove. This team is one of the worst in the league, low attendance etc but with Okafor healthy, May healthy, Felton developing nicely, another draft pick and with MJ perhaps being apart of the marketing divison this team WILL soar. Guess who's going to get the accolades!

Reply #85565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kobe8, if you are going to pick on a contributor's typos, perhaps you should get your own grammar and spelling in order.

Reply #85580 | Report this post

kobe8  
Years ago

Not just any typo, as far as basketball goes spelling Jordan wrong is like spelling basketball with one L!

Reply #85585 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I agree with kobe, spelling Jordan's name wrong is blasphamy (if thats how u spell that word).

Reply #85593 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754