Isaac
Years ago

Woodville men, West women win

Kate Jenner's 16 points and 16 rebounds were both game highs as the Bearcats beat Woodville 70-52. Brooke Sidebottom had 10 and 8 for the Warriors, while Lyndal Kwiatkowski had 14 points. Sam Woosnam had 13 points, 9 rebounds and 8 assists for West in a near-triple-double.

In the men's game, Woodville got up 85-71. Andrew Puddifoot shot 2/10 from the field, but had 14 points and 15 boards, plus 4 steals, while Paul Rees put up a 14 and 14 double. Leading West was Rory Craddock's 24, while Daniel Phillips scored 31 and Chris Molitor had 11 rebounds but 0/10 FG.

Topic #7631 | Report this topic

jermain  
Years ago

Looked like puddifoot was on his way to a stella performance before getting injured. Looked like he was in pain for the fourth quarter. Cameron Wilson also injured. Good job you warriors.

Reply #85629 | Report this post

woodville balla  
Years ago

Molitor 0/10fg's???? thats amazing for some one who can shoot the ball the way he does.

Reply #85637 | Report this post

Molitor  
Years ago

yeah... 0/10... couldnt hit water if i fell out of a boat last night

Reply #85643 | Report this post

Tangles 2  
Years ago

big game from ryan willis again. had 18 pts and 6 rebs. 6/8 fg's from wat i heard.

Reply #85645 | Report this post

hurts to be j howland,

r. willis with 1 block but not credited it, unbelievable, hurts him HSA

Reply #85654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

molitor had 3 blocks but stats show he only had 1. another mistake by stat takers

Reply #85657 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Reesy Owned the game, had to much for them. He knew the Possie was there and performed for them.

Go Reesy!!!!

Reply #85659 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

R Willis needs to realise that "shot alterations" do not count as blocks on the stat sheet. HSA stands correct

Reply #85708 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

ELG had a huge game. West could do with a guy like him. With all due respect, he looks much fitter and more mobile since thedoctor played him last. Is this correct, or were the Johnny Walkers kicking in?

Reply #85733 | Report this post

i've been working on my goal shots thedoctor my hard work has been paying off, Sir Spark I know the different between a shot alteration and a block believe me, unlike yourself who only gets cheap guard blocks

Reply #85837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yo big will, guard blocks are good!! lay of us lil ppl!!

Reply #85885 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:31 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754