Anonymous
Years ago

Anyone have any old uniforms for lease/sale??

Just taking pot luck with this one but I am trying to promote basketball in the school I work at. I have organised for BASA Development Officers to visit and have also put a team into the Aussie Hoops Cup which is being held early August. The problem is the school doesn't have any basketball uniforms, having them made at this stage would be too much of an expense for parents at short notice (plus I want to make a positive start and not ask for $$$ before they even start). Does anyone out there happen to have a team set of old uniforms of any colour (not wanting to be fussy) that our school could borrow/lease/buy? Here's hoping someone can help!

Topic #7771 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

By the way, the age of the students are Year 6/7's (11-13 years old). Thanks again.

Reply #87087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You should get Bear Basketball to come and visit the school.

Reply #87088 | Report this post

missing meerkat  
Years ago

basa should look after you - contact your local club / association and they should want to allign / touch base and help out

many schools just run their PE polo shirts

Reply #87089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for that MM. I thought of the polo top but then numbers could be an issue. The PE uniform comprises of shorts with pockets which would also be a safety issue. I don't know of any district clubs that would be willing to hand over hundreds of dollars in uniforms (although I promise I would be careful!). If all else fails I'm sure BASA would understand, just thought I would try this anyway.

Reply #87091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What area are you in?

Reply #87097 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

School is Gawler way, I live North Eastern

Reply #87102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BASA have a stack of uniforms for kids in this age group. They use them for Aussie Hoops game time PLUS the kids should get an Aussie Hoops tops. Speak to BASA.

Reply #87117 | Report this post

Testy  
Years ago

Try Centrals

Reply #87217 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

There is always a Lions presence at Starplex most week nights,give them a go,look for Jo Oliver

Reply #87225 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:26 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754