Sixers33
Years ago

Did you write a book?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1590591712/104-1202732-6522348?v=glance&n=283155

Topic #7789 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mmmmm....Sixers33 maybe you might want to check out this site.....

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/fatal_attraction.html

Reply #87240 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

i was bored so i typed in Isaac Forman in google that's all. It's not such a good idea for him to be so open to the public in details etc.

Reply #87242 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

You dont think its a good idea for him to be so open, yet you by posting it all on here make it even more open. A little hypocrytical Sixers33.
Just a little stalkish too.

Reply #87247 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Any idea what a Protection Order or a Restraining Order is Sixers33. Type that into google and see what you find???

Reply #87256 | Report this post

SJB  
Years ago

Sixers33: "It's not such a good idea for him to be so open to the public in details etc."

EXCUSE ME sixers33, but ... WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, FREAK!!??

Who the hell are you to be dispensing advice to Isaac that it's not a good idea for him to be so open to the public. What on earth are you insinuating, you stalker? You have crossed the line!!! Your whole "everyone is abusing me, no body's giving me a chance, I get no respect" bellyache now carries no cred. It is obvious why no-one on this forum (and I can safely assume the other 50 forums you frequent) dislikes you so much, and I don't believe you have earnt another chance to redeem yourself.

And hey, guess what peanut, I just googled "Sixers33" which came up with a number of links to some of the most absurd and nonsensical posts imaginable on a variety of different web forums, all from a guy/girl who obviously has no life.

Take the hint... leave! Otherwise I'll get Isaac to run over you with his ferrari when he wakes up.

Reply #87257 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Sixers33 please switch to www.weirdos.com

You're a freak!

Reply #87258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #87261 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Isn't this a question that you could've emailed to me rather than posted on the forum? My book and whatever else is hardly relevant to the public.

Reply #87267 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Sixers33 - At least you have finally realised that Isaac isnt spelt Issac!

Reply #87268 | Report this post

Charlie  
Years ago

sixers33, if only you were a coach. you would then be free from any posibility of slander.

Reply #87280 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

No-one's answered his question yet! The answer is yes. ;-)

Reply #87294 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Charlie, if you're trying to say something, spell it out. Email me if you've got a problem with something.

Sixers33, yes, I wrote 3-4 chapters for a book that sold mostly in the US and UK. Less stalking, more using the forum to discuss basketball please.

Reply #87296 | Report this post

Charlie  
Years ago

just making a snide unnecessary remark. im curious to know what spider you have eaten? sixers33, get back to work or to work or find work.

Reply #87307 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Snide maybe, but if you think there is a way that your forum experience could be enhanced, I'm happy to accept feedback.

It was a large huntsman. I don't know that I'd recommend it - tasted awful and really hurt my throat.

Reply #87320 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

sorry isaac

Reply #87393 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

sixers33 and u wonder why ppl have a go at you,

still least put ya name to your comments :D

Reply #87443 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Isaac, dead or alive?

Reply #87457 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Alive a split second beforehand.

Reply #87460 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:47 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754