Anonymous
Years ago

SCHENSCHER????

DOES ANY KNOW IF LUKE SCHENSCHER IS IN ADELAIDE STILL?

HEARD CHICAGO SIGNED BEN WALLACE AND THOUGHT HE MAY HAVE FLOWN OVER THERE TO SAVE HIS CONTRACT...

ANY NEWS WOULD HELP.

Topic #7847 | Report this topic

brad  
Years ago

Na last i heard he was trainging over there and playing summer leauge, could be wrong but thats what i heard

Reply #87875 | Report this post

Ha Ha  
Years ago

brad,

doen't you mean last you read on espn. It's not like you actually know anything about him.

Reply #87894 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Wasn't that Brad I saw giving Choco some advice as he walked off Footy Park at half time? I was only telling Shaq the other day that I hate it when people name-drop.

Reply #87896 | Report this post

Charlie  
Years ago

gold. pure gold hangin round. latest: sixers33 and brad are the new owners of the 36ers. their knowledge and insight is second to none. the future looks good.

Reply #87901 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

can we give charlie a ball :)

Reply #87906 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

(Mod: Zzz. Get off the forum, don't bother coming back.)

Reply #87915 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Such language brad. Not really required is it?!?

Reply #87920 | Report this post

T.O. Slammer  
Years ago

Brad is a wanker!

Reply #87926 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

two words, Chill Pill

Reply #87928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BRAD,can you recommend a place that serves D..K. Maybe you can ask your Mum.

Reply #87930 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cmon kiddies,thats enough,stop picking on brad for using a few new words he just learnt,even though he doesnt know what they mean

Reply #87938 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

rofl

Reply #87948 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

now, now brad - language please! you're the one who ends your posts with 'peace' and you have a bit of an outburst as soon as someone challenges your post.

In your profanity-laced response you say that you are only reporting what you heard. The only report on Schenscher thus far is in fact in the espn article which briefly mentions him playing for the Bulls in the summer league trying to secure his spot for the upcoming season. Maybe someone read that and told it to you, so in your defense you may 'have heard it', but it may be wise to say where, not necessarily naming the person, but just so it adds a bit of credibility to your post.

'PEACE'

Reply #87949 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Fight you bastards I hate peace!

Reply #87952 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

On NBA.com Luke is on the Bulls Summer League roster, I believe he passed on the world champs to try and gain a spot on the bulls season roster...

Reply #87971 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

im nt attacking if people actually cared about basketball on this forum and not bagging me they might learn something

Reply #88142 | Report this post

Ha Ha  
Years ago

What? From you?

Get over yourself. It's not like your opinion is actually worth anything! People who tell lies and name drop on this forum to big note themselves are NOT people we need to listen too.

Reply #88169 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

lmao

Reply #88251 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:53 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754