t dog
Years ago

SA Metro Boys Poor Start

Did anyone see this game or the Vic Metro game and gove some feedback..How did Harry H go and where did Tas win.

Topic #7849 | Report this topic

Hangin Round  
Years ago

The Tasmanian's had our boys bamboozled with their "double head" fakes. We can improve.

Reply #87898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Intelligent comeback Hangin Round. Tasmania would have been underated and this loss just about puts SA Metro out of contention unless they can pull one out of the fire.

Reply #87904 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

yer so true its not looking good for our boys. Everyone try and get out to the games to show your support...THEY NEED IT

Reply #87917 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Why don't you go out and watch Brad and then we wouldn't have to put up with your pointless posts on here.

Reply #87924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The boys had a good win against WAC tonight. They are starting to work as a unit. Struggled in the first half, but a 3rd quater turnaround led by Mitch with a couple of good steels, and Sam Hemmings keeping the lid on Gliddon saw them take it out by 30.
Get out and support them, you never know!!!!

Reply #87950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good game last nite. still need to lift to get anywhere vic metro and country and nsw m and c. hopefully they can knock of some of these teams.

Reply #87999 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

Gliddon was 20pts, 7rebs and 5 assists at 1/2 time... finished with 25pts (courtesy Sam Hemmings and good help D).

Reply #88036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whos captain this yr

Reply #88046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any1 know how much it costs to get in to wayville and watch a game?

Reply #88047 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

$11/day
$7/day concession
$5/day students

Reply #88052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

damn not cheap aye thought wouldve been free

Reply #88054 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

My understanding is Hemmings is Captain, but i could be wrong.

Reply #88065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am pretty sure via some second hand info that Harri Harvey is Captain of the side.
Sam Hemmings needed a good game after finding fouul trouble in the first couple games

Reply #88069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no sam is captain and chief is vice captain. It is expensive to watch I agree..

Reply #88087 | Report this post

Simon  
Years ago

SA are a poor side and very over rated. Their heads are so big they can not see where they are going. If they win another game I would be very surprised. Could not see them getting near NSW or VIC

Reply #88132 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:07 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754