rasheed36
Years ago

ABA Champion Uniforms.

I was just wondering if any teams have received their uniforms from champion. I saw one teams and it was crap quality. You could see right thru the mesh. The worst thing was on one of the jerseys they printed the no. on the back backwards.I understand champion are trying to promote themselves, but they really dropped the ball on this one.

Topic #7865 | Report this topic

Take Luck  
Years ago

the woodville womens team had theres against norwood and they were shocking. wrong type of green, went back to the old ones last night

Reply #88055 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

I've seen the Sturt one - VERY ordinary. Washed out blue - horrible colour. Other issues that can be sorted (like numbers backwards).

Reply #88096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe North's are ordinary and are not being used.

Reply #88108 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Warm up tops aren't too bad for summer, but the game tops look like training tops with numbers.

Reply #88109 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

I would not like to be the QA Manager at Champion if the uniforms sent to clubs are supposed to have them support Champion in return by purchasing club clothing.
One positive is they have plenty of room for improvement

Reply #88113 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

South's are extremely big, the shorts go well beyond the knee legal length (where's Phil Smyth and his short shorts when you need him!!!). Our's came with no numbers on the front of them, which technically makes them illegal to wear!
The girls uniforms came with either no numbers, black numbers, blue numbers or even a mixture of blue and black numbers on the same shirt!!!

Reply #88124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also Panther, just wondering was the ABA logo on the shorts put on by Champion? Because I noticed they're not all in the same position on everyone's shorts.

Reply #88133 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754