Ta4L
Years ago

Lookin For PS2 second hand cheap

im lookin for a cheap second hand ps2, that works, as i dnt want to spend for a new one as the ps3 is out soon..

Topic #7876 | Report this topic

VC fan  
Years ago

how much are you willing to spend?
did you just want the PS2? one, two controllers? games to come with it?

Reply #88153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i got one i wana sell... how cheap is cheap???

Reply #88240 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

also... I am looking to get a PSP.. is it worth it?? I heard that xbox are releasing something similar???

Reply #88241 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Name a price first

Reply #88253 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

While we are on the topic.
I have managed to snare myself an XBOX / TV UNIT like you see in games stores and K-Mart etc. (normally with kids queued up behind it to have a turn.) Its in great nick.

Any idea what it would be worth? Reckon it would be worth hanging on to as a collectors item?

Reply #88260 | Report this post

Charlie  
Years ago

I will pay $100 for a working ps2 with 2 controllers. any extras can be negotiated.

Reply #88290 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

skip - eBay would tell you if you put it up for no reserve. What's it include? Xbox, 2 controllers, little TV, tubular metal frame?

Reply #88302 | Report this post

Ta4L  
Years ago

$100 - $150.. 1 controller.. no need for game.. cords and everything should be standered right??

Reply #88409 | Report this post

Bruin  
Years ago

I have the smaller ps2, 2 controllers, 4 or 5 games, including nba 06 and other fairly new releases. memory cards. $175.
Looking to get rid of it before august as I am going to college.
Give me your email if your interested.
Thanks

Reply #89102 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754