Anonymous
Years ago

u-18's Nationals - Halfway

So we're halfway through, what's everyone's thoughts?

I think WA Metro are playing the best, beat Vic Metro last night.
Tasmania ruffled some feathers early, knocking off our Metro boys, and taking it up to Vic Country.

On the girls side, our Country girls have been travelling well, and our Metro girls have been solid also.

Topic #7880 | Report this topic

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Having seen all the teams play now I think WAM and NSWM are the best. Even allowing for both being in the same half of the draw I think they will make it through to the final. (I'm presuming a cross over in the semi's).

Hope Arnott for VicM is OK - taken to hospital last night after crashing into the end glass wall. Amazing thing was he got up, ran down the other end and blocked a shot!!

Reply #88176 | Report this post

Fitzy  
Years ago

Here's my HOT TIP's for the tourny

Mens Pool A
1NSW Metro
2WA Metro (tied with 3Vic Metro, but won on head to head)

Mens Pool B
1NSW Country
2Vic Country (tied with 3Tasmania, but won on head to head)

Womens Pool A
1QLD South
2SA Country
3NSW Country

Womens Pool B
NSW Metro
Vic Metro/Qld North/SA metro
(i think vic will take this spot, closely)

Reply #88191 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I apologise to everyone if this has been pointed out before but is there any fixture on a website to look at?

Reply #88289 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Go here

Reply #88295 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754