Dr Damage
Years ago

Basketball Aust Junior Awards

http://www.nat2.basketball.net.au/fs_extra.asp?id=30134&OrgID=397

Topic #7891 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think more to the point would be that he was Referee of the Gold medal game at the 2005 Under 18 Nationals.

Reply #88281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

congrats to all who won

especially to Judy Smith who has been Secretary for STOP since 1991
organising rosters for all ABA games, all junior tournaments like the current U18s

This lady deserves all the accolades she receives.

Reply #88283 | Report this post

Scott  
Years ago

Nathan Durant was carried in last years national under 18's final by his partner. I can't believe they gave him that award. Thats terrible!!

Reply #88423 | Report this post

Nathan Durant  
Years ago

That's shit from you Scott! All I can say is that at least I didn't have the fattest ass or biggest skate ramp out there.....

Reply #88433 | Report this post

Scott  
Years ago

Its good to see that your so good that you have gone back to 18's again this year naghan.

Reply #88439 | Report this post

Albury Gold Medal  
Years ago

Scott, ur a tool. The only reason that Nathan went back and did the U18's this year was because there wasnt enough qualified refs that from SA going...

Thank you should ask Nathan what Nationals he reffered at earlier on this year. U20's i believe. Where he got Bronze medal mens game.

Scott ur a tool bag with no idea. Give up before u make urself look even more of a idiot

Reply #88442 | Report this post

Nathan Durant  
Years ago

Thats still shit from you scott!!!
Albury gold medal do you know who scott is???

Reply #88443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is he?

Reply #88449 | Report this post

Scott  
Years ago

I've been told that at 20's this year they gave the best referee the bye on the final day so that the lesser refs, like Nathan, can get a token chance at reffing a game well above where they should be.

Reply #88494 | Report this post

Nathan Durant  
Years ago

I think they were just being polite to you Scott! Is that the same theory behind not getting a Seabl game yet as well...?

Reply #88498 | Report this post

Paul Smith  
Years ago

Nathan, humility is not one of your strong points.

Reply #88509 | Report this post

Albury Ventran  
Years ago

the only reason Nathan has got as far as he has now is because one ref had a bad heart problem that nearly killed him a few years ago and has never been able to recover completely.

Reply #88548 | Report this post

All of your mums  
Years ago

Bed time kiddies..

Reply #88550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who had a heart problem

Reply #88563 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Well Nathan, couldn't make it as a player, couldn't make it as a coach, might as well make it as a referee ;)

Congrats mate, well deserved. One thing to say to you "You sunk my battleship".....

Reply #88587 | Report this post

Bagga  
Years ago

I agree with scott. For nathan to get this award is the biggest token going around. i think the guy that refed the 20 girls final shoud of got it. But since the awards were held in SA this year he was no chance

Reply #88605 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754