wondering
Years ago

southern vs south women

where are the stats for the southern vs south womens game?

Topic #7894 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

This has already been asked 2-3 times. Does it really deserve another topic?

I do not have them and I don't want to harass the stats volunteers into providing them - if and when they're ready, I'm sure they'll be sent through.

Reply #88297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

most stats volunteers would be busy giving countless hours to the U18 state champs, 3 people on each game I'm sure sending thru aba results is not high on their agenda.

Reply #88311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lighten up you guys, it was just a question. No need to go for the jugular!!

Reply #88352 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A question that could've been asked by email, do you think? Especially given that it's already been asked and responded to. And it wasn't quite the jugular - both fair and tame responses IMO.

Reply #88355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Something went wrong with the computer Saturday night and the stats people lost some minutes of the 3rd quarter. So they have to manually do them. No one has the stats at this stage. As the stats people are busy with the U18's I'll pass them on to Isaac when I have them.

Reply #88381 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:10 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754