Isaac
Years ago

Kings second import

The Sydney Kings have signed Mark Sanford. 6'9", from the University of Washington (has played with Thalo Green...). 29 yo and was a second round draft pick of the Miami Heat a while back.

Recently has been playing in the Philippines (stats): taking 20-40 shots a game, averaging 30.4.

That's him on the right:

Topic #790 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Hmmmm,

.291 outside the arc

.418 inside the arc

13.2 boards per game

2.2 blocks per game

Either this is another diamond from the rough, and what type of standard do they play in the Philippines???

Reply #8413 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I believe that the league in the Philippines is not quite the NBL. 30PPG should translate to 15-20. I don't think there's much height over there either.

Reply #8419 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Rosell Ellis, 198cm forward.

"Rosell can also read the play extremely well. He stole the ball more than five times (in a scrimmage). To have a player of his calibre on the team - I couldn't be happier," Scott Fisher. (To be fair, Fisher will talk up just about anyone.)

Apparently Ellis received a season-long suspension in 1998 for putting a referee in a headlock!

Reply #8420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yummie, good on the eyes too

Reply #8421 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Putting someone in a headlock.....of course Fish would love him.

Reply #8453 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

he looks strong

Reply #8511 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:27 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754