Rueben
Years ago

Sixers ready to reach 'next level'

Boti's got a story on foxsports.com.au about the new sixers ownership situation.

Topic #7900 | Report this topic

Randy Watson  
Years ago

Looks like an annoucement of the new owner is very close.

Treasurer arrives back into town today, NBL meeting in Adelaide and rumors on 5AA this morning that something should be known within days.

I believe that it is between the Lewis & Peregrine bids, with MVP seeming to be the rank outsider now.

Hopefully, we can get some answers soon.

Reply #88472 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

atleast theres some decent press exposure for the 6ers something lacking of late

Reply #88474 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

"Burton said the league was confident Adelaide again would be among the top four contenders for the forthcoming Philips Championship."

Should he be coming out and saying things like that?

Reply #88476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why not?

Reply #88478 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Thomo it is the off season, why would there be exposure?

Reply #88481 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

im saying its just good to see it , last years off season was all negative so its good to see positive spin in this off season

Reply #88483 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

anon 88478

I just dont think its right for the league to comment on where they think teams will finish.
If he is saying it is his own personal opinion I dont have a major issue with it, but I dont think he should be saying "the league" thinks that.

Reply #88484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lewis's are favourites with MVP a close 2nd.

Reply #88551 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:16 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754