wondering
Years ago

Central ABL league - games played record

I was just browsing the National ABA website and noticed that at the start of the month there are two announcements for players in other conferences that have reached the 300 game milestone. Does anyone know if a record exists for most games played in the Central league? And if so, who holds it?? Is anyone that is currently playing in our league coming up to a particular 'games played' milestone?

Topic #7901 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

Surely Paul Bell would be up around 300?

Reply #88467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would you include state league (summer season games) and state league from pre-abl days? if it doesnt i doubt anyone would have reached 300 yet.

Reply #88468 | Report this post

baller  
Years ago

Well the SEABL 300 gamers only inculdue SEABL games not summer games. 88468 i doubt you have any basis for suggesting no one would have reached it yet. Anyone with life membership with snr teams would be getting close to 300 esp if they've played with a successful team who feature regularily in finals.

Reply #88471 | Report this post

Career Moves  
Years ago

One word... one Family...

HODGES !!!!

Father & son.

Reply #88485 | Report this post

rabbit  
Years ago

Rick Hodges i believe holds the state League record at something around 700 games. This includes summer league, and winter league games. So i think the state league records would include winter and summer. ABA records might only include winter season.

Reply #88493 | Report this post

TH.  
Years ago

Rick played around 720 div 1 state league games and has the record. Michael Ahmatt was the previous record holder with a massive 588 senior games.

Reply #88566 | Report this post

Vanilla Ice  
Years ago

For the women Tracie Dawber from Centrals would have to be close, I know Jenni Carberry from South is a life member thats 10 years and 300 games I believe

Reply #88674 | Report this post

DEFECTOR  
Years ago

Scott Whitmore's been around for a long time. Dutch trip aside

Reply #88709 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:51 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754