Booga
Years ago

I'm Back

Thanks to my parents(baby sitters) i will be back with the navy seals. To all you people who will be trying out u better bring your "A" game to make the team.
I have informed potsie about my come back and have told him he better start writing his letters of apologies to the other clubs because i am going to make sure there is no second year blues with us. So expect us to be loud and proud this season

Topic #7903 | Report this topic

Bonz  
Years ago

Welcome back Booga...but please be aware we "do not" need you to drop your pants during your audition!

Reply #88491 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

knew it wouldnt last :-)

Hope you make the cut big guy!

Reply #88502 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

great news shout it loud BOOGA is back
the navy seals are truly alive

Reply #88525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

May god have mercy on us all!!!

Reply #88603 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

good to see you find a way booga.

look forward to killing myself laughing when you audition. i think you bring the best out in people.

BRING IT ON

1. why should the 36ers apologise to other clubs they do the same thing. come on they are supposed to be professional sportsmen, its our job as fanatical supporters to put them off it.

2. you look at cairns and their fans they're worse than ours and they dont apologise to us.

hope someone videos the auditions for a tape or dvd to be produced at end of season this year. maybe snippets all the way through. i can bring a camera if someone films for me.

i have the technology.

maybe i could do a compilation of the fun things that happen at the basketball, like a promo dvd.

Reply #88640 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Sounds like a good idea to me auslot.

Reply #88676 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Lets hope there's no wardrobe malfunctions!

Reply #88679 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:24 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754