Booga
Years ago

best sign ever

I was down at southern's stadium the other week and saw a sign out the front which i thought was fitting.The question i have is does it refer to their aba teams or the clubs employee's.

The sign out the front is a work for the dole sign.

Topic #7904 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Up in Brisbane, at one of their shopping centres there is a mini police station with a sign hanging from the roof that says:

Police Beat.

Early last Sunday morning someone hung another sign underneath that says:

Black People.

It was in a very Multicultural Area and the local people were not impressed. (Neither were the police...)

Reply #88495 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

At The Bath on The Parade in Norwood, under the "Gents" sign, is one saying "Pull" (admittedly nearish the handle).

Reply #88501 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I saw a sticker for problem gambling which simply said "Call the Gambling Hotline", then the phone number. Underneath the sticker someone wrote "Bet you won't".

Made me laugh.

Reply #88561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And then the police signs on the side of the road that say "police targeting" and someone has come along and put "your money"

Reply #88627 | Report this post

Fiji  
Years ago

Anyone remember the T-shirt worn by the guy in Gosford at the World Cup rugby game there.

(years may be wrong but you'll get the message)

Pearl Harbour 1941
Hiroshima 1945
Gosford 2003 -The Decider

Absolute Gold!!

Reply #88718 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:55 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754