steve
Years ago

Weird programming for home games

I have just gone through the programme for 2004/05 and note that we have 2 Wed, 2 Fri, 8 Sat and 4 Sun home games.
Two of the Sunday 3-15pm games are on the 2 Sundays prior to Christmas, probably the busiest time for most people in the lead up to Christmas. There is also a 3-15 pm game on Wed Jan 26 (presumably the Australia day holiday)
How many people do they really think they are going to get to thse games?
I may be wrong, but I think it would have been be better to avoid those days.
And of course, I won't even go into the New Year's Eve game.

Topic #791 | Report this topic

incognito  
Years ago

Not sure about the rest but the new years eve games been goign for a few yrs. I have never been to one (that I know of) but I know ppl that have. apparantly those games are well attended and actually a great night.

I know u didnt want to go there but there you go anyway.

Reply #8386 | Report this post

Mum  
Years ago

I think 3:15 games on a Sunday are a great idea,look forward to going. The last place I want to be on the Sundays befor Christmas is at the shops. Wednesday has never been a good night for us the kids have school the next day and what is more they usually have training on Wednesday night any way. New Years eve is really good night out,well worth going to. I am sure you would enjoy it.

Reply #8467 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

i think the best games to go see r the saturday night games

Reply #8630 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754