Anonymous
Years ago

north vs southern games

Wat where the results of last nights games for men and women? top scorers or best performers for each teams?

Topic #7914 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

North won both

Reply #88611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hambour ejected

Reply #88614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Alexander must have played then!!

Reply #88615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Alexander didnt play apparently.
braithwaite top scored for southern with 30
Burden 22 was best for north

Reply #88616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hs Alexander been dropped?

Reply #88624 | Report this post

nice assumption 88615 "insert egg on face here" hasn't played for weeks now, same as Shane Boal both haven't been dropped

Reply #88631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hambours ejection has got to be one of the softest, most unwarrented ejection i've ever seen.

Reply #88647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So why arn't they playing? Alexander is such a superstar, just ask him!

Reply #88650 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

so WHY did he get ejected

Reply #88658 | Report this post

Hambours' ejection may have been a little on the soft side however, under no circumstances should one player push another player with two hands to the chest during a dead ball situation.

Soft - maybe.
Stupid - definately.

You can not blame anyone but Nick for getting ejected.

The Tigers are missing a couple of faces, it would be interesting to find out why they are missing.

Reply #88683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Hambour shouldnt have done that... but from what i saw a blatant punch in the stomach during the dead ball will usually get someone pretty fired up.

Reply #88685 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

I must say I don't get out to that many ABL games but that seems fairly soft, in juniours that would rarely even get an unsportsmanlike, usually just a warning.

Reply #88732 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Slambour!!!!!!
Yeeee haaa!!
Riding the Ejection bus to the next stop.

Reply #88802 | Report this post

rabbit  
Years ago

j bags, your crews support on Saturday night was awesome...you guys should definitely come to more games, you rocked and the whole crowd was louder as a result.

Reply #88838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

except the idiot whistling, but there is always one and he didn't look like a regular......

Reply #88960 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:07 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754