amaaazing
Years ago

woodville women 94 points!

woah - that would be their best for many seasons

have centrals gone backwards or woodies stepped up?

centrals won the first - there is no doubt who has the split now!

Topic #7925 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you knew anything about ABA, you would know that the Woodville women have been extremely competitive most of this season, with big outstanding efforts from the likes of Sidebottom, Kwiatowski, Hardy and Breavington.

Good signs of some marked improvement coming through the ranks

Reply #88728 | Report this post

amaaazing  
Years ago

"If you knew anything about ABA,.."

African basketball Association ?

I do know ABA finished a season or two ago .....

what about the ABL ?

I know the peckerettes have stepped up - what i was on about was 94 points would be their best for many seasons

Reply #88731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

amaazing I think you'll find nationally its the aba. And locally considered the ABL Central COnference. So either would be correct.

The game was disappointing due to the fact Louise McLean didn't play any minutes at all and then during the game the Lions suffered the loss of Jae Conn. Both in the top 20 for HSA Ratings this season.

While the Warrior women have clearly improved both the Lions mens and womens seasons have been destroyed by injuries.

Reply #88733 | Report this post

supporter  
Years ago

Just had a look at the stats for this game. What is Cameron Wilson doing in the women's game?

Reply #88749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Amaaazing: The ABL competition is the one which finished a few seasons ago. Currently is ABA. Check the Basketball SA & BA sites.

Reply #88750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe its because he runs like a girl?

Reply #88765 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The stat-parsing script always gets confused with names (Wilson, Lucas and Will Smith, etc). Thanks for spotting that - now fixed.

Reply #88807 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Always knew he was a bit of a girl! ;)

Reply #88812 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754