Anonymous
Years ago

U/18 Nationals Allstars

If nationals had an allstar game at the end of the week with 20 players making it and 10 in each team, who would you pick based on last weeks performances? Including 2 players per position in both teams. eg
2 PG's
2 SG's
2 SF's
2 PF's
2 C's
for both teams

Topic #7966 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

aren't there already two other topics about this?

Reply #89078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think you can name players that are under 18 years old.

Reply #89079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another excuse for the Tassie boys to talk themselves up?

Reply #89087 | Report this post

Not soon enough !  
Years ago

When do school Holidays end ?

Reply #89090 | Report this post

Tas  
Years ago

if there was an all star team only 1 maybe 2 tassie guys would make it. It would be dominated by NSW and Vic player and WA Met players. The tassie boys dont talk themselves up. It a rare for us to get this far

Reply #89094 | Report this post

Troy  
Years ago

Would be an interesting exercise to pit the two pools against each other

Pool A Pool B
Natoli Armour
Tomlinson Johnson
Iliadis Gliddon
Duinker Gynes
White Goodall

Great battle think B might be a bit strong inside and they would get some good back up from Qld Sth and Tas

Reply #89232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interesting teams Troy, esp. considering Armour and Iliadis were on the same team, yet ended up in different pools!!!

Reply #89261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tas

the tassie team didnt have any real stand outs.. if u rekon 1 guy would be sure to make it who wud it be, because all the players in that team.. mostly the startin 5 were just solid, not stand out material i would say.

Reply #89317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

masunda or something like that i thought was a stand out

Reply #89338 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Children,
All bias, Tassie or otherwise aside, Radcliffe was widely regarded as the best of the younger brigade at the U18's bar none. So stop talking shit, everybody please!.

Reply #89342 | Report this post

hip to tha hop  
Years ago

i agree radcliffe is a very good bottom age player and up there with the best. Still Cody Ellis would put a whippin on him. ELLIS FOR AIS!!!

Reply #89344 | Report this post

tassie  
Years ago

The Tassie boys really did their state proud after all 4th is their equal best effort ever, radcliffe was awesome and only first year thats one tuff player

Reply #89609 | Report this post

Tas  
Years ago

Reply #90189 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:49 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754