auslot
Years ago

Reminder: Navy Seals auditions

anyone willing to speculate on who will get into the navy seals this year. who is trying out. what crazy things will they do to get noticed during the audition.

any ideas as to what they will get up to on the court this year????

what are your thoughts??????

Topic #8007 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Looking for ideas maybe??

Hehe. I know what Im doing. :-)
Im scared of what Booga may do....
I expect to see Sideshow, Steamrolla, Bozza and Danny Boy there also, but have no idea what to expect from them.

Curious to know if any posters are coming along even for a look?

Reply #89528 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

i am going to have a go

i have something prepared but i might have to ditch it at the last minute and improvise

i am terrible when i improvise. i just dont know what to expect. it would be helpful if i knew what they are looking for ???????

i could probably do a dvd compilation of all my previous stunts

good luck to everyone though

i must get that video camera ready

carn the sixers

Reply #89532 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I think what you need to be a seal, is just a big loud personality and basically willing to give anything a go.
If you are the shy and quiet type, its probably not the thing for you....

Reply #89534 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

then i should do just fine

i was game enough to play the trumpet for the sixers in the middle of the state netball and hockey against melbourne last year. or walking through melbourne with my sixers top to the jeers of melbourne fans.

i dont think you can get much louder and prouder than that.

Reply #89563 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

For all those planning on auditioning tomorrow night, he's a brief rundown how things will work.

You will stand up in front of a panel of judges for about 60 seconds and show us what you're made of....cheer, sing, dance, clown around, do whatever you think will impress us.

We are looking for fans who have passion for the club, are loud & proud and like to have a bit of fun.

The Navy Seals roll will change a little this season with less dancing and more emphasis on supporting the team. As a Seal you will need to be reliable and committed to the whole season.

Good luck everyone!!!

Reply #89573 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Whats ya favourite beer Bonz?

Reply #89574 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

James Boag's will get you far my friend!

Reply #89575 | Report this post

Steamrolla  
Years ago

What does the rest of the selection panal drink? ;-)

Basketball skills wont be considered as part of the selection process will they?
I'm sure we would be more than happy to play the Sixers in a scratch match to show how good we are/n't.. haha

Reply #89620 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Just roll along Steam and if you wanna bring your friend James Boag, I'm sure you'll increase your chances!

Reply #89622 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

will my friend jim beam sway your decision. hehehehehehehehehehe

good luck to all

i hope to have some good footage for the dvd.

by the way isaac thanks for fixing up the title

Reply #89638 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Im up bright and early with excitment and Im also at work. Good Luck to all tonight. Dont worry about bringing ya 'A' Game Booga, ya going down anyway.

Oh and Bonz, I spoke to James and he said he wont be able to make it, but should be able to meet us down at the Findon afterwards. :-)

Reply #89674 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Sounds good Skip.

See all of you there tonight!

Reply #89685 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:06 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754