bully
Years ago

david cooper

just a question, wat does everyone think of David Cooper, i was watching the tigers vs flames game today and i did not think he was that great, i first thought this last year when i sw him play for the sixers but thought he might have just had a bad game.
so wat does everyone else think?

Topic #8008 | Report this topic

What side are you watching? His presence in the keyway alters EVERY shot that is made in the paint. Not to mention he's a sure bet to get at least 15 rebs

Reply #89527 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

so true,someone that big just makes you think twice about your shot selection,and makes it very hard for a 3/4 man to get a shot up inside the key

Reply #89530 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He had 7 boards, so didn't sound like it was a great rebounding game from him - that's half his average.

Reply #89531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont think anyone ever said he was a dominant superstar at NBL level or anything.

But he does what he does... block shots, alter shots, rebounds... you know what your going to get from him.

Definately a great player to have on your team at ABL or NBL level.

Reply #89559 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Bully was posting based on yesterday game where big Dan Lalic got the better of him - Lalic got MVP for the game...Cooper has done better and been a consistant player than yesterdays performance

Reply #89565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From what i have seen, He seems to be trying to prove he belongs with the sixers, at times this results in his game being individually driven rather than team.

Having said that, he is a big presence and does change a lot of shots and pull boards etc.

Everyone is entitled to a bad game every now and then...

Reply #89595 | Report this post

Flames  
Years ago

The only opinions that matter are the coaches; and players'.
Cooper will win the Woolacott.

Reply #89678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:25 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754