dudley
Years ago

sean houston

does anybody know if sean houston is still playing?

Topic #8034 | Report this topic

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

It seems as though he's still playing in the WA State League, with Stirling. You can check out his stats here (towards the bottom of the page).

Averaging a realtively modest 12ppg & 10rpg. Also in the team are Paul Pochintesta (another ex-Southern Tiger), former Wildcat & Razorback Carmie Olowoyo & Tony Ronaldson.

Reply #89927 | Report this post

dudley  
Years ago

Thanks for the information. Do you you know how I would go about contacting the team?

Reply #90017 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

No idea, sorry.

Reply #90033 | Report this post

rabbit  
Years ago

i think sean also leads the league in the number of change room incidents where an assistant coach has been physically threatened. Way to go sean!!

Reply #90039 | Report this post

D Brent  
Years ago

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha, nice one rabbit!! ahh the memories..

Reply #90129 | Report this post

lucy  
Years ago

(Mod: Sounds like a personal problem to me.)

Reply #154651 | Report this post

coach b  
Years ago

I know him personally and i think sean didnt fall for the politics of the clubs that are trying to discredit his name. He has been nothing but professional the whole time i've known him.

Reply #167557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:18 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754