ShaneD
Years ago

SAFM crud

Hi There

Just a quick one: SAFM this morning really cheesed me off.. why? :

1. Fatty stated that the game was no televised and her husband was set to watch it but it wasnt on (fox). This is not true to my understanding.. (I don't have fox)

2. The sports tosser stated that the Kings were favourites to win another championship, and that it was because they had Shane Heal.

These people should take the time to get facts straight or bugger off. Its pathetic.

ShaneD

Topic #804 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

It was on Fox 2. They showed basketball from about 11AM yesterday until 8PM I think.

There are also two replays of the game on Fox today I think.

Reply #8492 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

hasnt shane retired?

Reply #8531 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

My point exactly!

Reply #8639 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

well the must not be getting there imfo from a source at all. it doesnt take a genius to work out that one. how stupid can u get

Reply #8654 | Report this post

LemonJuiceinmyEye  
Years ago

Everyone will tell you that Monz was easily the best rookie and should have won the coveted prize. Only problem being that Millie there is only room for one woman in the SAFM breakfast studio... LITERALLY!!!

Reply #8966 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:06 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754