casey
Years ago

Locked: Norwood 16B1 lame woofing

norwood 16b1 cant wait to get at the bearcats this friday night,after beating them easily at the state champs,the word back from the bearcats is that they are very worried about facing the flames,seems some of the westies boys are a little scared.WATCH OUT were going to get ya.

(Mod: I've made the topic title more appropriate. Guess you hadn't heard about woofing!)

Topic #8056 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its a minor round game, West will win, if it was an important final, Norwood would get the chocolates, its as easy as that!!

Reply #90044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now the West boys are copping it from Norwood boys?

OUCH!

Reply #90048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Knowing the team there has been no talk of being worried to face norwood. If anyone watched the state champs game they could see west wasn't even on the court really. bragging about a win before it happens by norwood only rev's boys up so goodluck norwood by west will have it on the night.

Reply #90090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you can't get up for a state champs game what game can you get up for?

Reply #90103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good words coming from a team that is sitting 6th not even in top 5 for finals at this stage.

Reply #90104 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Back to class kids........

Reply #90111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

um hello are u joking, norwood get off your high horse, the only reason they won the state champs game was because west were already looking to the grand final, an obvious mistake on their part. West performed way better in classics and would of came in top 4 if they hadnt focused on the next game once again, an obvious problem there, and are currently equal top with Sturt havin just lost to them by 10 recently (another interesting fact is west is the only team to beat sturt for quite some time and always have close games with them this year). West are simply 2 strong when BOTH teams come out to play, west have too much strenght at both ends of the court and will take down norwood at mars!

Reply #90169 | Report this post

mnnm  
Years ago

???how many games did norwood win at the classics....not to many i was told.

Reply #90172 | Report this post

yes  
Years ago

norwood are good (cough cough)

Reply #90186 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

west are the best...they will kill norwood on friday!

Reply #90188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"west are the best"... unless its State Champs finals. Then it's all Norwood!

Reply #90226 | Report this post

Carlo  
Years ago

To everyone posting regarding this game i think it needs to stop! Yes west are second and we norwood are outside the 6 but in the last couple of weeks and since state champs we havent played with a full team. DB had his knee cleaned out and missed classics and CC did his left knee and missed the forestville game, so considering i think my young men have performed very well to knock off 2nd and 3rd and are now putting in some good preformances. And tonight was no different, YES we were done by 18 points at half time and with some minor adjustments on the defensive end we were able to shut down the west offenses and limit the effect of a very good bottom age kid!! And as for my young men who understand very well that a game doesnt end at half time and played right to the end got the result we were looking for. Well done boys!! Bad Luck to the west boys!

Also in regards to that post above, it takes a weak, pathetic person to make a stupid comment like that and then hide like a girl behind the name anonymous!!! Grow up!!

Reply #90375 | Report this post

xxx  
Years ago

it wasnt a semi.

Reply #90376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nice carlo!! couldn't agree more. maybe isaac may be able to fill you in as to who the anonymous poster was, or have they got the balls to come out and tell you themselves??

Reply #90377 | Report this post

RJ  
Years ago

CARLO!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm maybe I need to make a return too, just in time to stir up my favorite coach!

Reply #90380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so yer is obviously a little west kid licking his wounds??

Reply #90381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well done carlo. one coach that can see two good side play a good game. As for the post above seems to come from someone from norwood the way it is wrote. I wouldnt say 3 point loss was a choke by any team, just two teams going hard at it. some people need to grow up and post smart stuff.

Reply #90382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why can't people just accept the result without saying stupid derogitary(spelling?) remarks. carlo is a good coach and a good bloke. so just leave it alone

Reply #90383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this thread needs to be locked

Reply #90384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree

Reply #90385 | Report this post

Carlo  
Years ago

It was a great game! both teams played hard and we made some tough plays at the end!!! I definately would say they choked, simply we shut them down!!!
So yer could you be a bitter player or parent??? post you name!!!

RJ mars could use you as an umpire to help out the developing ones!!!

Reply #90386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If any of these posts are from west boys you need to stop. It is good for the comp to have more than one close game every round. Its about time other team stepped up. What I heard Norwoods first year boys played well and good luck to them boys for next season and well done to carlo for coaching them boys to that standed.
Now everyone should get on with thier nexted games.

Reply #90388 | Report this post

Carlo  
Years ago

Sorry to my earlier post it should read I definately wouldnt say they choked, simply we shut them down and not I definately would say they choked, simply we shut them down. Sorry for the error!

Reply #90390 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754