Going,going,gone
Years ago

Warrior Woes

A disgruntled Mark Fuller leaves mid season. Woodville has only two players on the Hoops per 48 mins. rating; Paul Rees & Ryan Willis. In the lowest scoring quarter this year, why was Willis given NO PLAYING TIME? Questions need to be asked, & KB should give answers!

Topic #8101 | Report this topic

Dr Damage  
Years ago

the answer is simple . do you really needed it said?

Reply #90462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

umm, does this mean that Woodviile has lost against North? Got a score?

Reply #90463 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

KB can't coach?

Reply #90468 | Report this post

Pacey  
Years ago

north won mens game by about 9 knock the regning champs out of the finals, North will be dangerous in the playoffs. Woodville never really in this one.

Reply #90469 | Report this post

damrob  
Years ago

Woodville lost both games at the Dome.

RESULTS (UNOFFICIAL)

Women
North Adelaide 93 to Woodville 46

Top Scorer
Jo Hill (North) 25 points

Men
North Adelaide 82 to Woodville 71

Top Scorers
Paul Rees (Woodville) 25 points, 13 rebounds, 5 assist
Nick Hambour (North) 24 points, 13 rebounds

Photos are now online at
www.damrob.com.au

or direct link to todays games

http://www.damrob.com.au/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=16346

Reply #90470 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I'm hoping to get some boxscores, but I was unable to attend the game today due to illness.

I must thank Lyn from South who filled in, and Trevor from North who covered for me at last minutes notice.

Reply #90486 | Report this post

gun dad  
Years ago

get well soon

Reply #90491 | Report this post

Highbury Gunners  
Years ago

North held Woodville to 2 points in the 3rd qtr, Groves and Hambour 24 each, Rees 25 and Mapunda 20.The Warriors shooting under 30% from the field didnt help.

Reply #90499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Groves was awesome this game he had about 12 points in the first 6 mins why was he sitting so much?

Reply #90538 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

KB isnt coaching material,its simpal hes just not the man for the job!

Reply #90583 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

not the right man
has a aba championship in his cv - give him a break - so when either sapwell or loveday lose this week they cant coach either - far as i see it they can all coach - i mean only one tean wins - so all other coaches are failures - limited sight answer

Reply #90593 | Report this post

daniel  
Years ago

Nah, that's a well thought out opinion Awnser - that's why KB is involved with the academy and being considered as youth development coach for the sixers ... obviously not suited to coaching.

Reply #90614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

90593, KB cannot even be compared to loveday or sapwell.

sapwell was a 2nd tier nbl player who has stuggled as a coach despite having extremely talented teams.

loveday has done well over but kb is another league.

KB was one of the best players the 36ers have had, former nba / top college player, won an abl title in his first season and has just missed out this year.

Reply #90620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#90620)
Gulp just missed out this year???????

what planet are you one. Woodville finished outside the top five they tanked the last game with a 2point qtr

when was the last time you saw an ABA or senior mens team in any league scored 2pts in a qtr

I am a Woodville supporter and have seen majority of games in both 2005/6 seasons - The women improved the men went backwards.

puzzling minutes, Reeves would start and do really well and then not hit court for the game. Similar stories for Willis and Baggott. The free flowing confidence games of Birmingham and Pascoe were hampered with indecision.

Many may say they lacked an import sure they did but for half the season they played without Elder and were in second spot when he arrived he only enchanced an already good side.

Disappointing to see the child like antics of Paul Rees thru the season, his dummy spitting must have been learnt from his daughters. He & KB tossed teddy from the cot so often they didn't remain focused on the job and hand

Reply #90626 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

yes so called woodville supporter. if your a supporter y bag the club / team. they had an indifferent season and most players would more than likely say that this year wasnt there best. shit happens sometimes and you just need to deal with it, and deal with it by not bagging the club. end of story!

Reply #90671 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

can i pleace have a warriors photo

Reply #135576 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754