The Early Bird
Years ago

Dodman Profiled

Local Boy Jordan Dodman has been profiled on the Sixers website. Very nice Bio.

» Jordan Dodman

Topic #8112 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I'd like to see how he goes in 35 MPG in the ABL. He bricked a few free throws against the Panthers on Saturday and had a bunch of turnovers, but was otherwise pretty good in the paint.

Reply #90537 | Report this post

The Early Bird  
Years ago

I too would love to see him play large minutes. This may happen next season. This season as the bio reads he has played a great support role off the bench. I would like to see him up against Cooper, Hambour, Rees, Crothers, Atkins, Agel (which I saw last game), Alexander, Bungey + Trebilcock, Dix (this could be bad) and of course I would love to see Macdonald-Taylor and dodman going at it in the post

Reply #90539 | Report this post

skyhook  
Years ago

I saw him training with some Juniors a few weeks back at St Peters. The kid is massive - good bulk and potential to get bigger by the looks of it.
Looks like Sturt will have the big body they need over the next few years.

Reply #90543 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

he should make more of an impact in the abl,He really is the real deal i think,just needs to keep improving

Reply #90580 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Do you ever have anything constructive to say brad/The Awnser. Seriously all i ever hear from you is a comment that is either damned obvious or has already been said by someone else. Get some own opinions or stop wasting space.

Reply #90759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dr Bullshit, brad/the answer is a 17yr old who stopped playing basketball over 12 mths ago. He can only have other peoples opinions as he isnt old enough or experienced enough to know any better.

Reply #90763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isnt there rumore of dodman playing at another club next year so that he continues to get developed. Not happy with his current coach apparently

Reply #90787 | Report this post

The Early Bird  
Years ago

Yes I had heard that he may be playing for North Adelaide in a starting role

Reply #90800 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

hey anon (#90763) i have my own opinion mate,if you know who i am,why not tell me who ou are?Are you...scared...or...gutless? seems fair Bulls**t to me!

Reply #90813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why are you always so aggressive Brad? Take a chill pill mate!!
You just keep making enemies for yourself.

Reply #90814 | Report this post

Pacey  
Years ago

i heard the north rumor too, will be interesting to see if it happens or not.

Reply #90818 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Are you the Awnser or the Yawnser?
This big tough guy approach in every thread you post in is getting very boring.

Reply #90820 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I've been restraining from going off at him, but its just starting to pi$$ me off! like no point in building your number of posts for teh sake of it!

Reply #90822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes everyone knows a SASI coach who has his eyes on the ABL job for North next year is trying to recruit from a number of Clubs.
He has approached Jordan and Phil from the Tigers.
Or maybe he is recruiting for the Sharks

Reply #91120 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:39 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754