DJ
Years ago

36ers vs Crocs - Internet Radio

Heya all,

As per previous seasons the Crocs games will be covered by 4TO-FM which has a live feed over the net try the following link http://www.crocodiles.com.au/GameDay/croc2003.asx if that doesn't work head to the crocs website for more info.

You will need Windows Media Player (probably 7.1 or higher)

They also have live stats http://www.crocodiles.com.au/index.cfm?Menu=Fixtures&PageID=24

Cheers, DJ

Topic #818 | Report this topic

ashman  
Years ago

There must be a fair number of people connecting to the internet radio because it is constantly buffering here and I am on a 512k ADSL connection.

Reply #8739 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It's working fine here and I'm on a friends 52k dial up.

Was working fine earlier this afternoon (normal raid, music and stuff) at home on 512K ADSL.

Live stats arnt loading here though. But as long as the radio coverage is working I'm happy :-)

Cheers, DJ

Reply #8740 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

My WMP has been refusing to run for weeks, so I'm stuck with the live stats (which are working for me).

Reply #8741 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, how are you getting the live scoreboard, do you need any plugins eg Java, Shockwave etc?

Reply #8743 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It just worked. I believe it's a Java Applet. You could try seeing if there are any settings in your browser (security-type stuff) that might be stopping it from loading.

The radio feed is buffering like crazy for me. I'm hearing about 5 seconds of audio and then nothing for 15.

Reply #8744 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Thanks for that Isaac. I still can't get it on Windows, but I've switched to my son's computer. He runs Linux and its working well.

Reply #8746 | Report this post

ahem!  
Years ago

townsville 114 adelaide 111

Reply #8756 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

are the showing tonites game on tv or anything

Reply #9054 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

7.30pm (7PM Adelaide time) - LIVE Fox Sports 1
Adelaide v Townsville

Reply #9058 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:13 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754