COI
Years ago

New Major sponsor for WNBL + Opals

The WNBL has announced a mew major sponsor with the Australian Defense force and as such will be know from now on as the 'Defense Jobs WNBL Championship".

"The Australian Opals have made two exciting announcements today, with a new naming rights sponsor helping name the 12 athletes for the FIBA World Championships to be played in Brazil next month.

The one-year sponsorship deal with Australian Defence Force Recruiting, announced today at Parliament House in Canberra by the Minister Assisting the Minister for Defence, Hon. Bruce Billson MP, also includes the Women's National Basketball League (WNBL) and will inject funding into Australian women's basketball and grants naming rights to Defence Jobs for both the national league and national team...

For full story follow the link.

http://www.wnbl.com.au/powered_by_INTERFUSE/fs_newsitem.asp?id=1857

I think it's good they have sponsorship but the Defense Jobs WNBL and opals just don't go well together.

Topic #8187 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Did you bother to even look to see if this had already been posted? Its like 2 below??

Reply #91440 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Skip, I know it's cold in Adelaide but I don't think it is that cold.....

Reply #91599 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:42 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754