meow
Years ago

U18 girls.. a NEW season...

what teams do you think will be strong in the new season of U18 girls div 1 sides.. how do you think south and southern and centrals (if they put a team in) will go this season? i kno south had a ruff season this yr.. but will they improve with the U16 guns coming up?

Topic #8191 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

meow i guess u r one of these self proclaimed "guns" u suck k thnx bye

Reply #91466 | Report this post

meow  
Years ago

haha... no actually im not! dont reply if ur not gonna answer the question..

Reply #91468 | Report this post

well  
Years ago

West will be strong...with mainly 2nd years, Norwood will be strong as well with second years but are losing a girl back to north???
North mainly have 1st years....I'd say West will be the strongest

Reply #91497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

north are favourites for me. kw staying there along with jh and likes of tc and others coming up.

Reply #91499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

meow,

considering the U/16's are sitting 8th and have only 1 SASI kid how wasn't close to making state I would say that they are going to be about as good as this year. Which is pretty much bottom.

West
North
Norwood
Sturt

Forestville
Woodville
Southern
Eastern

South
Centrals

Reply #91524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good players dont mean a they will get the job done have a look at last years u 16s result west came thru with a champion team not a team of champions

Reply #91588 | Report this post

uncle arthur  
Years ago

would not categorize woodville too much yet - they have state players, some junior ABl players all in the u18 age bracket

west will be good along with north

sturt norwood mid range

west
north

sturt
norwood
woodville

forestville
southern

south
centrals

eastern

is how i would categorize the teams (IMO) of course!

Reply #91614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood only has 3 top age players but all of their bottom ages are quite strong and will be able to get the job done. Nowrood will take out the championship next year.

Reply #91637 | Report this post

well  
Years ago

West and North I think.....Norwood last year under 16s had a bunch of great girls but couldnt play as a team...they are the same when they join up in 18s....they cant play under pressure, my opinion. West will be the strongest and concur with the comment that they have a champion team. North have first years who will eventually go into ABA and are still raw but very talented...
Southern midway with Boti now coaching the 18s taking his daughter...Sturt midway.....
West
North

Norwood
Forrestville
Woodville
and then the rest

Reply #91748 | Report this post

well  
Years ago

West and North I think.....Norwood last year under 16s had a bunch of great girls but couldnt play as a team...they are the same when they join up in 18s....they cant play under pressure, my opinion. West will be the strongest and concur with the comment that they have a champion team. North have first years who will eventually go into ABA and are still raw but very talented...
Southern midway with Boti now coaching the 18s taking his daughter...Sturt midway.....
West
North

Norwood
Forrestville
Woodville
and then the rest

Norwoods problem is they play favorites with some...Princesses...be tough with them and they will do fine

Reply #91749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood will have 4 top age players

Reply #91752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Funny,

Sturt have 4 bottom age players in their current team as well as the State Champs coming up?

Norwood haven't beaten them in either 18's nor 16's this year I think, but are favoured to win the competition.

Some people are crazy!

Reply #91776 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwood has beaten sturt twice this year. and came second in state champs.

Reply #92175 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When exactly has Norwood beaten Sturt this year.

On the 2/6 Sturt 76 - Norwood 53

Classics didn't play
Easter didn't play
State Champs didn't play

Over summer Norwood didn't even make top 4 and Sturt beat them in their only game.

#92175 Are you one of those crazy people?

Reply #92192 | Report this post

Years ago

norwood are bloody feral

Reply #92376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You guys know nothing ...why not just shut it and wait and see what happens yourself

Reply #92943 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:23 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754