Ricey
Years ago

NH: South Aus Hip Hop

just thought id see who here went to the KB Da Kidnappa show?
incase no one knew, Boo Ya Tribe is in town for holidays. They was in city saturday while KB hit up the grand.
about time SA got the respect it deserved from the hip hop community world wide.
Boo Ya performed for free while on holidays aswell for KB.

Topic #8192 | Report this topic

RicedaCHIMP  
Years ago

(Mod: If you don't care, don't post.)

Reply #91471 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

right on rice dawg

Reply #91482 | Report this post

Rice Dick  
Years ago

no idea spazza!!!!!!!

Reply #91484 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

Ye i was at that the show,frigen awsome,sa needs some more repect we are the dopest Mc state!

Reply #91489 | Report this post

daniel  
Years ago

Dopest Mc state ?! super size me !

Reply #91496 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Gold Dan, you can have fries with that as well........

Reply #91516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delta = Best in SA and Oz

Reply #91541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Awnser,

maybe you are just the dopest.

Reply #91544 | Report this post

Shaun  
Years ago

dealta? thats a big call...

SA has produced some awesome aussie hip hop groups and is getting some big name tours coming down here within the next couple of months.

Funkoars just had their album relaese down here, Bliss and eso are coming down in Auguest, Weapon X and Ken hell are around the place and of course hilltops are back home on september the 16th, dont know who are supporting hilltops but will probably be funkoars and possbily koolism.

as for american hip hop, screw that and support aussie hip hop!

Reply #91562 | Report this post

janx  
Years ago

www.meretheory.com - Not hip hop but its still good stuff! Enigma Bar this Thursday....

Matt Adey - Bass/Vocals
Nigel Black - Guitar/Vocals, Art & Design
Chris Mellow - Vocals
Richie Wise - Drums/Vocals

Reply #91565 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Shaun don't forget Terra Firma!

Reply #91585 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

goodwork shaun you no your stuff mate,keep supporting the aussie's and forget all that american crap!

Reply #91591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

T
O
Y
S

weapon x and kell hell =toys
delta= BY FAR best australian solo mc
shaun.....your knowledge seems just deep enough to drown yourself in

Reply #91603 | Report this post

Hollywood  
Years ago

And yous forgot to mention Cross Breed Mongrels and After Hours.All part of the Certified Wise crew.Trials for best freestyles!!Simplex for funniest MC in aus hip hop.Special mentions to Train Of Thought.Timmy D and Levo.Former South Adelaide players.

Reply #91612 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I like Kylie far better than Delta....

Reply #91674 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

hey ricey whose your tip 2 take out d next double or nuffin?

Reply #91698 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

hmmmm thats a hard one... Purpose, Po, Prime... all been doin great as of late, especially Purpose who just finished in top 16 in scribble jam, helpin to put aus, and SA especially on the worldwide map.
and whats with the hating on the 'american crap'... does this mean you hate it all, or just the top 40 rubbish... how can you possibly hate Dead Prez, Jeru The Damaja, Gangstarr, Big L, Big Shug, etc etc... and what about other international acts like Looptroop or Supa Saian Crew

Reply #92594 | Report this post

Frank White  
Years ago

I AM IN AMERICA AND I WANT TO BRING GOOD HIP HOP ACTS DOWN UNDER. I READ ON RICEY'S COMMENT ABOUT A FEMALE PROMOTER IN ADELADE THAT BROUGHT THE GAME TO AUSTRALIA. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IF ANY OF YOU COULD ASSIST ME IN FINDING HER NAME,EMAIL,NUMBER,MYSPACE,FACEBOOK ETC OF THAT FEMALE PROMOTOR OF ROCK THA BLOC.

ALSO I'M LOOK TO CONTACT WITH ANY AUSSIE PROMOTERS WHO ARE LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY.

Reply #240659 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Try http://www.myspace.com/vybin

Reply #240664 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:13 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754