Isaac
Years ago

Funny Double Header: Sturt vs Forestville

Spread the word about the double header this Saturday at the Dome - Sturt vs Forestville in both the women's and men's leagues.

In both competitions, Sturt have had the week off and finished the season on top, but were beaten twice by their rivals during the year.

Distinctive Homes Dome, Saturday night, Women are at 6:30, men are at 8:15.

If the Dome doesn't grab you, North vs Southern women at Hillcrest at 7PM on the same night might be your thing, or you can catch Eastern hosting Norwood in the men's comp at Mt Barker, 2PM on Sunday.

Your tips? Any rumours on absences for any of these teams?

---

My tips: Sturt women by 7, Forestville men by a bit, North women by 8, Norwood men by 14.

Topic #8194 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac,

Is Oscar back for this game?

Reply #91511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'd say no seeing Isaac tipped Forestville by a bit

Reply #91517 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I honestly don't know. With him, I'd say it's an even bet. With him and Smylie, I'd tip them to win, but I don't know if either are coming back for the game.

Reply #91522 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

My Tips

Women
Eagles by 5
Southern by 1 in double o/t
Men
Sturt by 2
Norwood by 15 On current momentum I tip Norwood to get to the G/F

while we are speaking about tipping is it offical yet who won the ABL tipping award the beautiful Customtel phone this year?

Reply #91532 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Getting hammered with work this week. Will award the winner of the tipping when I get a minute, hopefully next week.

Reply #91533 | Report this post

ninja turtle  
Years ago

FORESTVILLE AND EASTERN
then there can be round three next week.
Go Matty! :)

Reply #91655 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:24 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754