Ta4L
Years ago

Player Movement To Win

I reasontly played a team.. they had totally different players to the first time we played them, when we beat them by 10+.. they had a differnet coach.. this time we played them, they have a different coach, and better players.. is this an common event in this league? for teams to drop players to win?

Topic #8214 | Report this topic

Sector 7G  
Years ago

reasontly - I like that. It could catch on.

Reply #91714 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Yes Sector 7G the days of good English has went.

Reply #91717 | Report this post

spentator  
Years ago

Ta4L , was there that much reason in the recent that you decided to mongol your words together ... if so i think it is recenable to assume you need to curl up and spend some quality time with a dictionary .

Reply #91718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As the great Ralph Wiggum once said

"Me fail English, that's unpossible"

Reply #91722 | Report this post

baller96  
Years ago

yea i reckon i might know which team Ta4L is talking about because they are in my div. i have been watching the results on sporting pule and this certain team just flog a team that beat them by 20+ and the past week they beat a team that has only lost 1 game and that was to a team that hasn't lost a game since the start. i think that this is very wrong because it is totally unfair for the other teams shame on you! haha but still wrong

Reply #91737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

homer no function beer well without

amen

Reply #91738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What age group is this?

Reply #91758 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

and you know that a team dropped players "to win" - maybe different factors has occurred over the last 3 odd months since you played them - unless you could specificly quote that a group "dropped players to win" - it is just here say.

perhaps they have a large squad and rotate? nothing wrong with that - perhaps a good way of mainataining a large squad

maybe the coach was away?

Reply #91761 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Maybe the coach was making toast for his kid and when the toast was cooked he twisted. It was the worst pain he had ever felt........

Reply #91763 | Report this post

RGP  
Years ago

...and I assume that the "differnet" is an alternative Internet and that the "differnet coach" is some sort of remote simulation teaching method???

Please can someone bring back the art of prufe reeeding (btw - that's an ironic representation of "proof reading").

Reply #91784 | Report this post

Wheel of Fortune  
Years ago

Ta4L

Yes it is common for teams to replace players and coaches if there performance warrants it. In fact if you really suck the team can move to 'differnet' cities, change their uniforms, mascots owners etc

Reply #91789 | Report this post

bballer33  
Years ago

i play in under 16 girls and the competition is feirce and unforgiving... i have come up against teams that have changed through out the season just to get into finals. teams don't even back off when they are 50 points ahead, all for percentage! i dont see why it is so important to win... but i do see why people replace coaches i mean if they are causing trouble of course you have to get rid of them!

Reply #91797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you should play bb because you enjoy it. i played in teams that win all the time they no better than any other teams. teams that win have egos and at the end of the day they never win the finals. enjoy it

Reply #92525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

suck it up bballer33 this is district, not social under 10's lets have a cry basketball

Reply #93276 | Report this post

Michelle  
Years ago

>suck it up bballer33 this is district, not social under 10's lets have a cry basketball<

where did she (bb33) say District?

and as for "Suck it up".......hmm well that's a helpful comment, a mindset like that is sure going help basketball, distict or social move forward.

Reply #94548 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:58 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754