U20Supporter
Years ago

Under 20 Men, Only 18 rounds?

Just a question, are the Under 20's only going to have 18 rounds before finals? I'm a bit out of touch and was surprised because my younger son in Under 16's is playing 20 rounds.

Topic #8330 | Report this topic

Take Luck  
Years ago

yes, each team plays each other twice. its better that way.

Reply #93138 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

each div is basically different depending on how many teams are in them for example my div is playing 22 rounds and there is 12 teams... unless your talking about div 3,4 or 5 these divs seem to hav been spilt put back together and then spilt again so not sure how they are working

Reply #93151 | Report this post

general  
Years ago

that's the way it should be - play each other twice - fair and equitable

Reply #93155 | Report this post

DARK DIRK  
Years ago

it might be ok to play each team twice when there are the teams to play, but when you are paying fees for the season, you expect to play 22 games, not 18 or 20, thats what it has been in the past, i remember not that long ago there were 6 teams in a division, and we still played 22 games. i guess some people might complain, its just been a stuffed up year

Reply #93224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You know what will fix this? Promotion/relegation!

Reply #93227 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:10 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754