Anonymous
Years ago

Under 20 Div 1 - Next Season

How does everyone think each team will fair next season? Players to look out for? Suprise teams?

Your thoughts...

Topic #8337 | Report this topic

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Almost everyone picks your team

Reply #93196 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

North, Sturt, Norwood, West, South... they sould be the top teams one would think. centrals up there aswell if they can produce next season as they did this one.

Reply #93277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South ahahahaha....No forestville? they took melbourne tigers to OT last year in 18s?

Reply #93327 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

oh yea... fville aswell... how the hell could i forget.
Fville, North, Norwood, West, Sturt, South... somewhat in that order, will be close season one would think, no team will have a perfect season.

Reply #93369 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

Forgets f/ville, then puts them to top of the ladder. Interesting. :)

You have puzzled me with south.... How will North be 2nd? West Adelaide and F/Ville to my mind will be battling out for that first spot. Followed closely by woodville and south ^_^

actually wait i realised theres no southern there either. Hmm my predictions

F/Ville
West
Southern
Norwood
North

Sturt (coz no Dodman now right?)
South
Bye
Woodville
Mavs

Reply #93472 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:04 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754